Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[Beauty] H&M Nude Palette Review

Hey everyone!!


I've been wanting to add "Beauty" into my blog for quite a while now and what better way to do so than post about my recently bought beauty product! 


H&M's Nudes Eyeshadow!


I actually gasped when I saw that the Bahrain branch of H&M were selling their own brand of makeup and spent a while in the makeup section picking out which one I should buy. 

So I got the one with the champagne pigment in the middle. There is one with a blush pink sparkly color. 
I wanted a proper nude palette for my everyday use so I got it. 

It was BD 2.500 ($6.63) 
Size: 12cmx5cm

This palette has four colors to it. 
A slightly sparkly pale bright nude - Coral matte nude - Sparkly champagne - Matte dark nude - Slightly sparkly dark light brown


I've used it once so far, and I can say that it takes a few more coatings for the coral matte and pale nude to actually show. I didn't use primer so by a couple of hours, the eye shadow kind of just disappeared. It looked like I didn't put anything on. 

The last three shadows were more pigmented than the first two, which is great!



The palette is portable depending on how big your makeup bag is and if you'll be bringing a brush with you since this does not come with its own brush.

I wouldn't recommend buying this for those who want really pigmented shadows. But for those who are scared to use makeup and want to try it out, but not make a really big impression, go for it. Try it out. There is no harm in trying.

I'm looking forward to using this palette more in the future, since it has all the essential nude colors that one needs for an everyday makeup look.

2 comments:

  1. I purchased this at our new and only H&M in Nashville TN this week. I really like all the shades except the last two. They dont go well with my skin tone. I didnt mind that it didnt come with a brush as I use my finger tips to apply my eye makeup. I also found that if you apply eye shadows wet, they stay on longer, with or without primer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try applying the eye shadow wet and see how it goes!
      Thank you so much for stopping by! ^^

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!