Friday, February 3, 2012

[Food] What I think is healthy

What I think is healthy.

I just had my breakfast. I had a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and right now I'm finishing up my tea. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it is a requirement to eat. Most people don't really eat in the morning, they just drink their coffee and get on with their day. Eating breakfast is important because its the start of your day, we need our energy to get through the day, and I think breakfast provides us that.

I think, even if you eat a piece of bread with cheese in the morning is a good thing. You could have cereal, or if you really want to eat heavy, try rice.

A proper lunch is also what makes your day. Since I'm half Filipina, I eat rice 1-2 times a day. The best time to eat rice is during lunch time. You could have it with; as what us Filipinos call it, Ulam, or dish that has soup. You can also have a sandwich for lunch. Bread can be another substitute for rice.

For Dinner, I think its good to lay off the fast food if you've been eating fast food 24/7 like I am. Ever since I was a kid, every week, I would have fast food for dinner, and now it turned to mostly every day. Mostly every day for dinner, we have fast food. Which isn't very healthy. But if you have no choice, you could always order a salad, or something small.
Since you've been eating a big breakfast, and having rice or bread for lunch, something small for dinner will be the best way to end your day of consuming food.
Remember, for dinner, you could always make your own healthy dinner instead of ordering out.

So, What exactly do I think is healthy.
1. I think all types of salads are healthy.
2. Tea, having too much coffee isn't very healthy, so switch a cup or two with tea
3. Chocolate is healthy <- click link
4. Water does fantastic work to your skin if you consume a fare amount everyday.
5. Shopping relieves stress ( so out of the topic FOOD )
6. Exercise; walking, running or any type of physical activity done everyday is good for your health.

Eating healthy is one of the most important things in life.
Eating healthy is awesome because it makes you feel awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!