Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[Books] WWW Wednesday: May 8 2013


It's my first WWW Wednesday! 
and I'm super excited to be apart of it! 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Answers: 

What are you currently reading? 

I'm currently reading two books - 



Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James

What did you recently finish reading? 



I recently finished reading the second edition to the Fifty Shades Trilogy 


Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James


What do you think you'll read next? 

It's either the last book of the Fifty Shades Trilogy 

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L James or Too Hot to Touch by Louisa Edwards
They both seem so tempting, but I do want to finish the Fifty Shades Trilogy... 

Well, that was fun! xD 
This meme is again hosted by Shouldbereading :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to WWW! I loved Beautiful Chaos. I think it's the best in the series. New follower.
    You can find my WWW here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!