Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tribal Duffle Bag - It's like MAGIC!

Don’t you all just love that kind of bag that looks small or medium, and despite it’s size, you are able to fit everything in there.



I got this small duffle handbag from my best friend, who is sadly all the way in the Philippines. We both thought that it would be a fun idea to do a little Christmas gift exchange across the seas. Thanks to my sister’s boyfriend who was traveling to the Philippines at the most convenient time during the month of Christmas. He sort of became our courier.  (If you’re reading this Kal, thank you again for being our mailman xD) I like how the tribal look of it brings out the hippie in me, and I’ve wanted something bohemian for quite some time now. So thank you for that universe, I appreciate it.

I’ll be honest and say that I’m not really sure what type of bag this is. It looks like a small duffle bag to me. But if I’m wrong, please feel free to correct me.



When I got this geometric somewhat tribal looking bag, with its warm earthly colors and dynamic patterns, I didn’t know that it is able to carry so much. I personally think that this type of bag is the perfect ally for when you want to dump everything you think you need for the day in what seems like a small amount of space of a bag, and go.

  

This fabulous bohemian looking bag can be styled with almost anything actually. I use it as an everyday bag, so I wear whatever I want with it and carry it around like nobody’s business. But if you're willing to make a real effort in styling it with the perfect outfit, I suggest either plain solid colors to let your bag be the eye candy or matchy-matchy with the pattern but try not to go overboard with it all. Too much pattern is just, too much.

I love this bag to bits, and I don’t say that about many bags (since I don’t own many bags, my mom probably owns more bags that I) so when I do, I mean it. With all that said, I hope you all enjoyed my little excitement over how much I can fit in a simple bag.

I can't seem to find the counterpart of this bag. 
HDY doesn't have an official website, but they have an official facebook page.
Check them out to see more of their great products.

So my dear readers let me know:

What is your favorite type of bag? How many bags do you own?


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in anyway by Hdy. 
I just find the need to express my excitement over this bag with a blog post
 

4 comments:

  1. I would totally feel the same way about such a wonderful bag! Isn't it exciting to find a bag where you can actually fit everything you want into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very! I have to restrain myself from hunting for the same type of bag!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty bag! Looks really nice and casual♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's awesome, I can wear it with almost anything I have! xD

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!