Monday, March 31, 2014

Nada Más Que Amor

Hey everyone! I do hope you all are doing well!

For the past 3 years, Interested in ALL has been my sanctuary, my hobby, my life. and though it's brought up so much great content throughout the three years I've been constantly posting, I feel like Interested in ALL has kept me within a wall of the topics of only Food, Books, Fashion, and Beauty; which I wanted at the beginning, but my views on a bloggers life has widened and I've decided that I don't want to restrict myself with only posting about these topics. I want to write about everything that I love and that bring me joy, I want to widen my horizons and think big, and I also feel the need to start over. 

So, after multiple codings, editing, and font-picking, I would like to proudly present "Nada más que amor" - Nothing but love, because I will be blogging about nothing, but love. 

Don't worry, everything will mostly stay the same, it's just the domain name, background and some other stuff that are going to change. Also, I will be redirecting links back here; Interested in ALL, from time to time.

Thank you all for your support, and hope you all follow me further into this blogspheric journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!