Saturday, January 7, 2012

[Books, Review] Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella


Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella

It has been a while since I read a Sophie Kinsella book, its been over a year actually. This is the first book I finished this year, and one of the books that have been sitting on my side table for the whole year last year (2011)

I've always loved Kinsella's books, it was because of her I actually got into these comedy romance novels. Her books always make me "laugh out loud" and its always so heart warming in the end. 

Shopaholic Ties the Knot is the 3rd book of the Shopaholic series. Rebecca "Becky" Bloomwood finally gets engaged to Luke Brandon, but Becky gets herself into trouble like she always does and she has to choose between getting married at the Plaza Hotel in New York or in her backyard in England . Damn that girl can lie through her teeth. But in the end, no matter how stupid her solution to her problem sounds, its always happen to work out and make sense. 

I loved the book, it made me think about weddings, and how the planning is going to be like, it got me excited for my future wedding, and it also made me go "OMG CAKE!". I love how Luke can actually deal with Becky. 
But, I some how didn't get into the book like I usually do. I just didn't really feel it in a deep level. 

Shopaholic Ties the Knot is a good book. The Shopaholic Series is a great series that I would recommend to any teenage girl.

★★★

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!