Monday, January 23, 2012

Drama's of the Season.

There are so many new Japanese drama's that came out in the beginning of January, and I still didn't watch them...But, I am planning too.

The jdrama's I'll be watching this season are
Lucky Seven
Risou no Musuko
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~
Hungry!
Renai Neet~Wasureta Koi no Hajimekata~

*links to their drama wiki

5 new drama's to watch this season. How am I going to keep up? some of them have already released Episode 2. 

Lucky Seven 
Matsumoto Jun shirtless in the first minutes of episode 1. I scanned through the first episode, and that's the first thing I saw. Some people say that they expected more from the series. They got kind of disappointed for some reason. But, since I haven't seen MatsuJun act in a while, I am going to watch it. 
I didn't know Koyama Keichiro is in this? I was scanning through the first episode and there he pops up. 

Risou no Musuko 
The only reason I am going to watch this drama is because of Yamada and Fujigaya. (how bias is that? Lol) The story line is great, its something that is outside and inside the box. The scenery stays in a high school, but instead of the typical; new teacher comes in and disciplines the students, like Gokusen and Misaki no. 1, its about this woman who works in a cafeteria at an all boys school and her son (Yamada) leaves his prep school and attends the school his mom is working at to protect her. 
And apparently Fujigaya has a thing for Yamada's mom. That's...no... I don't like it, its just weird. 

Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~
A reason I'm watching this is because of Yamapi and Chinen. I haven't seen Yamapi act in a while and I have never seen Chinen act. I know he's been in other drama's but this the is first time I've seen him.
The story line is kind of depressing, because the main character (Yamapi) works in a funeral service shop. It just gives me the shivers. But what caught my eye is the relationship between the main character and a rookie female detective. I am such a girl for just watching a depressing series because the summary said "Romance". 
I hope the series will turn out well. 

Hungry!
A drama about food! Who wouldn't watch something about food?
A bassist gives up his music career to take over his family's french restaurant. I think its a good concept. There will be a love triangle between the main character and obviously 2 other ladies.
I am looking forward to this drama. <3

Renai Neet~Wasureta Koi no Hajimekata~
It's a Romantic Comedy. After watching Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu last season, I wanted something completely romantic to watch this season. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. 
Looking forward to watching this drama as well as the others. 

I hope you guys will be watching new drama's this season. Jdrama, Kdrama, Tdrama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!