Monday, December 30, 2013

Accomplishments 2013 and Resolutions 2014


I snatched this idea of a post up from Eileen from Singing and Reading in the Rain. Hope you don't mind! xD

2014 is literary next door and I thought I'd list down my Accomplishments for 2013 as well as my 2014 Resolutions. Here goes:

2013 Accomplishments

- Successfully lost a whole lot of weight - I've lost more than 10kg this year - Yay!
- Graduated from University - Finally!
- Blogged about something else besides books.
- Gained new followers - Hello all!! *waves*
- Officially celebrated my Blogoversary (after three years of forgetting)
- Hosted my own giveaway - Yay!
- Finished 48 books.

The majority of people who list down their resolutions don't attain even half of the list, and completely forget about it as the year passes. Guilty here! I lost my 2013 Resolutions. I blame it on the house renovation that happened earlier in the year.
Anyways, here are my resolutions for 2014:

2014 Resolutions

- Build my virtual community
- Have a penpal
- Write something that gets noticed
- Cook more
- Stay fit and healthy
- Expand my wardrobe
- Inspire someone

- Find a source of secure income
- Save double the amount I have in the bank.

I honestly have no particular road that I want to take for this coming year, as of yet. I can't seem to see where I'm going, but wherever this year plans on taking me, I hope that it's going to be a good place, with warm blankets and a fire, and maybe some milk and cookies.

The number 4 has always been one of my lucky numbers; being born on the 4th of April 1994, and April being the 4th month of the year, I've always considered this particular number to be a lucky one. Since 2014 obviously has a "4" in it, I am hoping that this coming year will be one of my best. *fingers crossed* But honestly, no one can purposefully predict our future, and all we are left to do is hope. Hope for the best of things to come, and also to enjoy the things we have while waiting for this "hope" to fill the rest of our lives.

And that's that. I encourage you all scribbled down your own 2014 Resolutions before the year ends, or maybe after, if you haven't already. Just to help you move forward to a fresh new year.

Have a great New Year everyone! 

credits for fireworks textures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!