Thursday, December 26, 2013

[Beauty] MAC Xmas Neutral Palette


Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas this year as well as get awesome presents from Santa! xD

I am extremely grateful for all the presents I got this Christmas (even if I don't really celebrate it) and I thought I'd share one of them with you all.

Some may know that I've been wanting a MAC x4 Eye Shadow Palette for quite a while now and I would always say to myself "One day I'll save enough cash to get one myself". I wanted a neutral palette that I could use everyday so I won't feel bad about spending so much on it and not using enough of it. And it being the Christmas wintery season, I wanted a neutral Christmas palette, just as I've mentioned on the Holiday Wish List Hop post.

Thank you so much to both my cousins for getting this awesome MAC palette for me! I love you loads!!

I've ya'll don't mind, I gave my new eye shadow palette a little photo shoot




I have yet to try out this palette and I'm pretty excited to because I already have a couple of ideas on how I'm going to use it! xD

TUTORIAL

A little tutorial for those who have spent HOURS trying to figure out how to take out the shadow pans from the quad.

So it's a

How to take out the Eye Shadow pan from a MAC Palette quad Tutorial



Step 1: Press down slightly on both sides on the bottom of the palette (use two hands for this - I didn't because I was hold the camera with my other hand) 

As you can see on the photo I'm using my thumb - just press down slightly and the top should pop up.


Like this.


Step 2: I just realized this doesn't need steps but whatever. You can now take out the plate from the casing.


And when you lift it you can see the bottom of the shadow pans, just use your finger to help push out the pans 


and voilà!

I hope this helps because it took me an hour trying to figure it out. I googled, I watched multiple videos on youtube. Then finally I figured it out!

It's amazing how such a small gift can make my Christmas one of the best. :p
Thank you again Yasi & Sawsy for this awesome MAC palette! I will use it wisely! xD

And lets end this post with a selfie!
I got new glasses! yay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!