Started on: September 7, 2012
Finished on: September 9, 2012
E-learning 101 is an e-book that will cheer you on, while it shows you the ropes.
It’s just like having your own personal e-learning coach.
This e-learning resource can do three things for you.
1. Save you time – by quickly explaining how everything works (it’s much faster than guessing on your own).
2. Stop you worrying – by replacing your fears with action and progress.
3. Make you more confident – by giving you step-by-step strategies for dealing with the tricky parts.
E-learning 101 can help you if you’re:
• Somewhere between slightly nervous, and frankly terrified
• Frustrated with having to guess about what to do next
• Too busy to wade through enormous books about online learning
• Keen to make progress on your course right now.
In 6 short lessons, you’ll find the solutions to your biggest e-learning questions.
And you’ll discover that e-learning’s really not as tough as it looks.
E-learning 101 is a self help book that will allow you to understand how e-learning works.
I've read multiple self-help book throughout the years and I found them all very helpful. Most of them had a great impact in my life. And I found this one; E-learning 101, another helpful self-help book because it was an easy read, and it is a book that tells you straight up, "It's okay to do e-learning" and "there is nothing to be afraid of!" but it's not only with e-learning, it's with the internet in general. With meeting new people online and meeting up with them in person.
E-learning 101 speaks about how it will be like when you do e-learning yourself. It explains how your life could be like, and it shows you ways in fitting e-learning into your daily schedule. It tells you how to deal with deadlines and procrastination.
The dogs make a great addition to the book. It signifies what the author is trying to portray, it's something that makes you smile while you're in the serious zone.
All in all, E-learning 101 is a very informative book, suitable for adults and young adults who have an interest in doing e-learning in the future. It's an easy read, and very straight forward. Plus the dogs make it fun to read!