Sunday, September 16, 2012

[Fashion] My Autumn Fav

Hello all!! 

Since autumn is just around the corner in some countries,
I come baring my Autumn favorite! 



Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Bershka
Boots: Forever21

These are the things that I've been dying to wear since I bought them...
Well, it's just my dress that I've been dying to wear. I bought this dress earlier this year and it was about $15 because it was on sale that time. I haven't found the proper opportunity to wear it since. Until now that is.

The cardigan, my sister bought for me that was about $23, it was a tad bit expensive but it's worth it. I've been hunting around for a proper cardigan for ages!

My boots, I bought a year ago. They were about $26 and I've been wearing them since I bought them, because they look awesome!

So this is my autumn favorite for this autumn!

1 comment:

  1. Your outfits are so cute! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!