Saturday, November 9, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 4 - Book Rage


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random posts with questions from the photo down below. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!


Day  4 - What's the last book you flung across the room?

This is so funny! I love this topic because I know the exact book. 




The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory - My Review

I've always loved the historical british politics of the medieval times, and I got really obsessed with this "Cousins' War" series by Philippa Gregory. I read and listened to book after book after book, I even made a Toastmaster speech about it.

So when I was reading the second book; The Red Queen, the protagonist, Margaret Beaufort pissed me off so much. She was a conniving hypocritical little piece of...who wanted nothing more than power. I hated her so much that I almost literally threw the book across my room when I was done with it! 

The book rage, I swear.



What was the last book you almost threw across the room?
Or even the last book you got really angry at? 
Let me know because I would love to read about it! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!