Saturday, December 31, 2011

[Books, Review] Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen


Jane Austen (may she rest in peace) is a one of the famous classic writers ever lived. I not need say what she is famous for because, all you bookworms our there should already know what she is famous for.

Pride and Prejudice, a classic. Obviously a classic. I planned to finish it before New Years, and so I did. It is my second Jane Austen novel.

I enjoyed the book, Although I am not much of a fan of classic readings (I am more of a classic movie watcher), I wanted to read Pride and Prejudice because I love the movie version of it. I struggled while I was in the middle of the book, and so I turned to the audiobooks to help me. I read along with the audiobooks in order for me to finish it before New Years. xD

The deep feelings between Elizabeth and Darcy, I just loved it, I went "awwwh". The details in the book is obviously nothing compared to the movies. I enjoyed Elizabeth's journeys, the letters they send one another, the scenery. Everything!

I found the book, all in all as one of the best classics ever written and I would definitely recommend it.

I am so happy that they require students to read these kinds of book during High School. xD

★★★★★ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!