Monday, December 19, 2011

[Food] Coco's Restaurant

I went to Coco's for a friends birthday lunch, and decided to slightly review it. xD

What I've heard
It was my first time eating at this restaurant, and what I've heard of it, was that, the service sucked, but the food was delicious.

What I think
We arrived at 1:35pm. The restaurant was packed. We had to wait for our table for 20 minutes. By the time we did get our table, the waiter just pointed us to it, he did not show it to us, so we weren't sure which table to be sitting at, the table was dirty. We waited another 5 - 8 minutes to wait for the waiter to clean our table and give us our menus.
We ordered a Chili Mini Burger for an Appetizer. We got it in 20-30 minutes, or even longer.

It was 3 burgers, we cut them into half to serve the 5 of us. Even if i only had a piece, the burgers were delicious and when they say chili, they mean chili. It was delicious, and well cooked. 
For our main course, I ordered a Grilled Chicken, bathed in gravy. It had 2 chicken breasts, with mashed potatoes in between and under them, with carrots, green pepper and zucchini. It looked delicious, tasted delicious. Their portions was a bit too much I though. I could only finish one breast. 

For my awesome beloved friends, sister, and the birthday girl. 

Risotto. Seafood Risotto
It was ordered by 2 of my lovely friends and the birthday girl.
I had a bite of it, and it was completely delicious. It was see food, with shrimp and squid, and creamy rice.


Cottage Pie.
My sister had this dish. It was delicious, as all cottage pies.
Shredded beef with vegetables topped and backed with mashed potatoes and cheese.
My sister couldn't finish the dish, it was too much, so we took it home.

Even if Coco's are known for their bad service here in Bahrain. They sure make up for it by the delicious, big portioned food.
★★★★


Coco's Adliya, Manama, Bahrain
+973 17716512

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!