Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Music] JYJ holds special fan party for NII

(c) by Naver 

JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu) held a special fan party at Lotte Gimpo Airport with their beloved fans. <3
This special event was set by for the fans to get closer to our lovely boys, like celebrating Junsu's birthday (Happy belated Birthday love! <3)

JYJ personally wrapped scarves around their fans and cut celebratory cakes. (as shown in the picture above) (dow my gosh) 

For those who do not know NII (I had to google what they were, lol). 
NII is a clothing brand, and JYJ are their models of advertisements. (I would love to go in their store, just to stare are the boys, here is one of their branches, JYJ at NII)

I am so happy that they did this. I love it when the celebrities interact with their fans.
JYJ did this event, not only for promoting NII but also to show their gratitude towards their fans. (awwwwwwh) 

I love them. JYJ as in my top 5 favorite pop bands.

Source and Read more here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!