Sunday, December 25, 2011

[Books, Review] Six Geese A-Laying by Sophie Kinsella

Six Geese A-Laying by Sophie
Kinsella

Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite author. She brought me into the genre of Comedy-Romance, she made me love it.
She recently released a free Ebook as a Christmas gift to her fans entitled "Six Geese A-Laying". When I received an email saying that she will be release a free ebook, I was so excited to read it.

I finally read it. Its a short ebook, around 9 pages.

Review
I haven't read any Sophie Kinsella books in a while, I've been saving it for next year. This ebook wasn't what I expected. I expected a man and a woman, falling in love, has romantic night on Christmas eve, typical Christmas Romance, etc. But it wasn't

It was about 6 ladies, 6 pregnant ladies, going to a pregnancy class, and someone or some spirit comes and shows them their future. Future that may or may not happen. It is up to these 6 ladies to accept their future or change it. 

I thought the ebook was good and easy to read. I enjoyed reading it. 
For a short story, I think it was great. If Kinsella were to write even more, then it wouldn't be called a short story now would it? 
I always enjoyed Kinsella's books. and I enjoyed this short story as well. 

Thank you Sophie for giving us this free ebook as a Christmas Gift. 
Happy Christmas!
★★★

here is the Ebook if you all want to read it as well. "Here"

Happy Christmas to all of you! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!